no water | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss no water in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

T

thedarkside121

Hi, can anyone help me, i have a combi boiler and when i got up this morning i had no water up stairs (hot or cold) and only mains water down stairs. all pipes are inside the house and i dont think they have frozen. one thing i did try was to hold my finger over the cold tap down stairs and open the hot tap to force water up the hot pipes, this worked and we had water coming out of the hot and cold up stairs, so i dont think any of the pipes are frozen. heating is working fine. can anyone please help me, its drivening me mad. thanks

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What type of cylinder do you have?
Replies
Views
  • Question
A very rough calculation maybe using a UPS 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
take iso valves off and fit 1/2 inch x 22mm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Marley Equator Demount tool in 15mm seem to be...
Replies
Views
Back