Noise pipes,popcorn sound,no water flow in the system | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Noise pipes,popcorn sound,no water flow in the system in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi to all.I have problem with a noisy boiler and blockage in pipes.Few months ago i had a sound like popcorn maker machine coming from boiler.After i few month with that sound but working he show error no water flow and stop working.Plumber changed motorised valve,pump,valves under and behind the pump flushed system and clean.......All working fine for 1 week and then mr.popcorn come back.What is the problem with that?

The plumber you had was a numpty. Did you see him actually do everything he said he did.

Get a recommendation from neighbour, colleague or friend for a GOOD gas safe engineer.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My water pressure is around 5 bar and I've...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A competent plumber will have the kit and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like you’ve gone from low pressure to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A very rough calculation maybe using a UPS 3...
Replies
Views
Back