noisy radiators- water running | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss noisy radiators- water running in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

Seng84

Yesterday I took off a radiator in the kitchen to allow a fridge to be installed

the radiator is going to have to stay off for a day or two now until I get the fridge doors reversed.

in the mean time the radiator in the bathroom (next to the kitchen) is making a loud running water noise that has only stopped when the heating is turned off

i have recently bled all the radiators with the exception of this one as I didn't have a key that fit.

any ideas?!

thanks

Sounds like in taking the radiator off some air has entered the system. Downstairs is often on a separate, dropped loop from the upstairs radiator. You'd need to bleed it and see. If it's for a short while it shouldn't matter too much if a little air starts to circulate through the system. You can bleed it out later

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
  • Question
The noise is pretty much the same, no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, I can try this, out of interest, what is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Turn rad valves off drain rad then open each...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17...
Replies
Views
Back