Noisy stopcock no leak! | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Noisy stopcock no leak! in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

S

Sara Hughes

Hi I have a permanent gushing noise coming from the mains pipe to my stopcock, that continues even when the house stopcock is turned off. When it is off there is still a trickle of water that comes from an open tap. Could this be the noise what is causing the noise or could there be a leak on the main somewhere? we cant find a leak anywhere on our property, and waterboard couldn't either! Only if the mains on the street stopcock is switched off does it stop. Its driving me nuts! Do I need a new house stopcock or is there a leak on the main? Please help!

Do you have a meter in the street ?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
  • Question
have you had a plumber have a go with the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Oh yes. You would need to turn the water off...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All helpful possibilities cheers, I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Excellent result, no wonder we struggle to...
Replies
Views
Back