Noisy Vokera Linea boiler. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Noisy Vokera Linea boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnc1950

My boiler is making a rattling sound, but if I run the hot tap,the noise stops and comes back when I turn off the hot water ?

sounds like you need the services of a gas safe engy to check its not the boiler

The boiler is covered by a monthly maintenance arrangement but they won't come out unless the thing isn't working.The rattling noise has only been there since we added another radiator and my heating engineer dosed the system with an anti corrosion can.

The boiler is covered by a monthly maintenance arrangement but they won't come out unless the thing isn't working.The rattling noise has only been there since we added another radiator and my heating engineer dosed the system with an anti corrosion can.

could be a few things but sorry to say as your not gas safe reg you cant repair it your self

best get the person back who fitted your new rad, make sure first he is gas safe reg tho

could be a few things but sorry to say as your not gas safe reg you cant repair it your self

best get the person back who fitted your new rad, make sure first he is gas safe reg tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
If its a quick fix then a callout will be £70+...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Back