noisy | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss noisy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just sitting here chillin on ukpf with my other family nice and peaceful ...but not for long a party has just started up a few doors up the street looks like it could be a long night.....time for more of my sleeping draught ....nurse....nurse.lol regards Turnpin:punk:

One more Turnpin. Just one more!

Can I tempt you to a Peroni? Or a Strongbow? Or perhaps a wee glass of Yellow Tail?

If your really up for some sleepin medicine then just start browsing over 17th edition wiring regs . Better than counting sheep turnpin.

One more Turnpin. Just one more!

Can I tempt you to a Peroni? Or a Strongbow? Or perhaps a wee glass of Yellow Tail?
Don't like wine or cider so Thank you Ray I'll settle for the Peroni...generous to a fault Ray cheers...regards Turnpin:punk:

If your really up for some sleepin medicine then just start browsing over 17th edition wiring regs . Better than counting sheep turnpin.
Worked in NHS a few years back and they sent two sparks away on a course for what was the 14th edition...when they came back I asked what it involved to which one spark replied .....just basically go mad with the earth wire......lol regards Turnpin:punk:

Was the 14th edition when I was doing my apprenticeship. Was basically told if it doesn't move, earth it......

Not sure if what I hear is connected to last nights party but while me and the Mrs were out shopping today the police have been knocking on doors about an incident that happened in the early hours .....so must assume it was serious whatever it was will update when I know more....regards Turnpin

I had a situation where a rum lot in my street had a party.
At the time I was removing my garage and all the rear fence, so open access to all.
One of the party boys had a stroll in my back garden.
The pond was covered in a thin blanket of snow.
The tit fell in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Ha ha yes you’d hope so. I’ve been wanting to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My water pressure is around 5 bar and I've...
Replies
Views
Back