Non working Saunier Duval Thelia 23 | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Non working Saunier Duval Thelia 23 in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

sky100

I have a Saunier Duval Thelia 23 which everytime I do anything on the system i.e take a radiator off etc to decorate it does not work again which means that I have to call an engineer out.
Pressure is ok etc but the on button does not stay in.

Any ideas

Pain in the backside keep going to David Lloyd twice a day

Saunia Duval's are a pain ...........
One issue I remember about pilot outage is if the fan is left off for to long or the low fan speed stops operating. The pilot can become starved of oxygen and go out! The pilot can then a mare to get relit ... Do you turn the power off to the boiler when the work mentioned is being undertaken?

Used to work on quite a few S.D's,or Plastic Pigs,as we call them.The Thelia Twin was popular round these parts,for some strange reason.I shouldn't realy say this,but I was usualy amazed when I got one working!It was normally a case of remove the cover,the boiler fires up,run like hell and post the bill!The Myson Midas was a great boiler for that.A whole estate we looked after had them,and we knew that if we slammed the kitchen door,they usually fired up and worked fine for a few months.Dodgy wiring looms onto the pcb.I've lost count of the number of boilers I've 'fixed' then thought 'What the Hell did I do there?' I must have a magic touch,or something!

So it doesn't just happen to me *VBS* The magic touch must be something we're given once we've qualified through headache, sleepless night and chasin' fire-engine, school!!!

Warm plans been sticking them in round this area went to one with the boss completely plastic inside leaking from two parts. Gave her the price was like £250 for the bit plus labour etc and also gave her a quote for a new boiler. Never actually did any repair on it boss just didn't answer because we had problems with a 24CDI a few weeks before. Refuse to work on anything plastic now complete pain in the bum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK, I did suggest a few "cures" in post 6 but...
Replies
Views
Back