Noobie query for toilet inlet hose | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Noobie query for toilet inlet hose in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Fitting a new burlington toilet, but not sure about what kind of attachment I need here. The pipe is 15mm and I presume I need a male-female flexihose (see picture) but these seem hard to find. Can I use a 'nipple' and if so what size would that be since I don't understand how these measurements are meant to map to imperial.
The space is a bit cramped too, about 10cm between the toilet and the pipe.

Attachments

• IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 30
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flexible-tap-connector-with-valve-15mm-x-x-300mm/3558g

Will need to turn the water off

Similar plumbing topics

Run your hand around the green tube I’m...
Replies
Views
For a temporary solution, you can get an all...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Yes I’ve tried feeling for a leak all...
Replies
Views
Get a plumber I suggest.... :D
Replies
Views
1mb between meter and appliance with all...
Replies
Views
Back