Now that Band B boilers arent available, what will............. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Now that Band B boilers arent available, what will............. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princegoose

Now that Band B boilers arent available, what will.............the new cheapest option be?

Im guessing ravenheat band b boilers were being sold sub £400 because their time was comming up.

whats going to be the next landlords favourite?

Baxi are launching a new 105 he said to be cheaper than the duo tec launch delayed to many performas/105/main 30/24 he to shift first raven heats belong in Disneyland to mickey mouse for me

tell me about it, i didnt think it could get worse than ferolli

I think Sime's are cheapest at Plumb Center, 5 year parts and labour warrantee, 10 year on the more expensive model. My dad doesn't fit the cheapest boilers though, Worcesters and Mains for our cheaper option. Main 24 A rated Eco is very good value. I don't mind trying even cheaper ones for landlords so also interested in what people suggest.

main 24 band b can fit em till jan,more reliable than the band a long term

yeh ,have loads of arranged quotation forms,decided upon in Sept,just waiting for addresses to be put on
:eek::eek:;):)

band b from what i had read can be fitted until April 6th...

Revisions to Part L of the Building Regulations
officially came into play on 1st October with the
main change relating to boiler efficiency and the
fitting of band ‘B’ boilers. Within the new Part L
regulations, only SEDBUK ‘A’ rated boilers are
allowed for new and replacement installations

However for Band B boilers (as defined under SEDBUK 2005)
providing the installer has a contract with a householder (or similar)
by 30th September 2010, then the householder/builder has up until
6th April 2011 to install the boiler (s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah I think there was loose wiring in the...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Main eco, Baxi 600 or 800 5, 7 or 10 years...
Replies
Views
Back