NTPS Training, Hyde | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss NTPS Training, Hyde in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Brearley

I have recently completed the 6129 level 2 with NTPS and I have booked on to do the level 3. I would absolutely recommend NTPS. I shopped around before committing to NTPS, I visited OLCI, BTSC and RF training, and couldn’t get on with the salesman attitudes! All they wanted was my money! The final nail in the coffin was reading some of the horror stories on this forum!

There are no salesman or hidden charges with NTPS, just straight talking plumbing experts who genuinely want to teach those who want to be taught! They have a small but well organised and friendly workshop which is fully equipped with everything needed to gain the necessary skills.

The trainers are all very friendly and great teachers. What they don't know probably isn't worth knowing, as they have masses of industry and teaching experience. The course was structured very well with a good combination of theory and practical. There is no pressure to take tests or assessments only when you feel ready.

Their prices are extremely competitive and I very much doubt they'll be beaten. A good quality set of tools are included in the price too.

All in all if you are considering a plumbing course then visit NTPS and make your own mind up, you won't be disappointed!

And you don't work there do you. Sorry but it is a bit spammy joined in Dec this is a first post?

No mate, got my own business. I was writing a genuine review. If you look at other reviews on this forum they are also similar regarding NTPS.

Genuine review of your business then eh? Spot you guys a mile away.

how quick did you do your 6129, cos i've been bossing lead allown for 8 weeks (one day a week). lol. did you have to weld gussets too?

not moaning i like lead work and have already sold the odd lead slate.

well guys ,im there just now (well when the snow stops ;)).i met chris yest and he does NOT work there (nor do i for that matter)hes a good bit further on than me but hes doing a course like the rest of us .i can echo what he said about the place(iv travelled a fair bit for this so if it was rubbish i would tell other people -so far its very good )as chris says its a small set upand at present theres only 4 of us there (and tutor makes 5) but its really well set up and the guy is sound .wedone a few basic soldering /cutting ,,tool/fitting knowledge and stuff .tdy was gona b making stuff but its not on (the guy that runs it phoned me )so im a bit gutted but ,hey ,its the weaher ,nobodys fault ,oh well
btw anybody know where i can get a good blowtorch (i want to buy one to practice ):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
L
Good luck with your course. Keston - it...
Replies
Views
Leadlotus
L
I
LOL clearly!! Dripbusters Ltd | Bathrooms...
2 3
Replies
Views
Agree completely. I learn't loads, in a nice...
Replies
Views
C
I'm glad I came across this forum, thanks to...
Replies
Views
Dwain Pipe
D
Back