Obsolete part enquiry | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Obsolete part enquiry in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

T

Tony Sid

I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?

seems a tad expensive!
I would say that's a "We haven't actually got any in stock but for that price we'll find one and get it from somewhere in the World" price.
Much like on Ebay when sellers change to a daft price when out of stock as it's easier than having to relist the item.

Hurry only 1 left, maybe,,

Or maybe,

I'm sure there are plenty available that would suit.
You don't need one specific to the boiler brand.
It looks like a fairly standard one to me, so you shouldn't have any problems finding a suitable replacement

Similar plumbing topics

Wow! Thanks for sharing. (although it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
This any good? I think it’s who Screwfix use...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
R
  • Question
You should see "attach files" like below.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't know if you are aware of the "Society...
Replies
Views
Back