odd one, worcester greenstar, 40CDi, classic, regular | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss odd one, worcester greenstar, 40CDi, classic, regular in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Custard went off on holiday, came back boiler didn't fire up.
EA code, reset -nothing. Called me, got there, checked for gas, checked condensate pump ok, took cover off to check ignition and the flame rectification lead was disconnected? How would this happen?
Any clues? igotnoidea :confused::rolleyes:

Sometimes they go loose and with the heat they could pop / not make contact

How did they feel when you pressed them back on ? You can close the spring clips a bit to tighten them

Fine clipped on with a satisfying click.

Strange then maybe there were never fully seated and slowly started to wobble off

Your maybe being filmed by rogue traders , hope u never said it was major job lol

Had a few not fully seated on a service. How was the burner seal?? Any signs of heat damage anywhere?
DIDN'T check!! I didn't *work* on the boiler before then, only opened up case and found lead disconnected~ THO' they recently had boiler serviced by another company, the landlord has a contract with-details not known to me.. maybe they didn't put the lead back properly IF they even took it off to service? :rolleyes:

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
The Sunvic arrived a few days ago but I...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun. I've never done one :-( Always a...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck for the quick response I...
Replies
Views
Not offended. I understand your frustration...
Replies
Views
Back