oftec course coalvil | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss oftec course coalvil in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

B

b.lynch plum

Iv book myself onto the oftec course for monday :) bin reading through the folders lol, can any1 explane wot the course is like and wot you do for the 2 days and wot the 2 day assments is like??? Cheers brendan

Piece of perfectly good way to spend ones time :)

Done any oil before? If you have a walk in the park. It all depends on the person doing the course. The guy that took us was pretty good, but then there was only three of us on it. The assessments are open book and nothing to worry about. I think it's more of a test that you know where to go to reference anything if needed.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
You may have a undiagnosed learning...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
Hi Brenns, sorry to bring an old post up but...
Replies
Views
Back