Oil boiler servicing advertisiing ideas | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil boiler servicing advertisiing ideas in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

HI ALL,

COMPLETED MY OFTEC 101, 105 AND 600A THIS WEEK.

i AM GOING TO START BUYING MY KIT, SMOKE PUMP, COMMISSIONING SET AND ANAYLSER AND SO ON.

DO YOU THINK IT IS WISE TO MAYBE DO A BIT OF MARKETING FIRST JUST TO SEE IF ANYONE REQUIRES MY SERIVCE? THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE DOING IT IN MY AREA BUT DONT DO IT RIGHT JUST HOOVER OUT AND CHANGE NOOZLE.

I WAS GOING TO GET AROUND 5000 LEAFETS DONE AND GET THEM DELEIVERED DOOR TO DOOR IN AREAS WITH WORK POTENTIAL. WHAT WOULD THE REST OF YOU DO ON THE FORUM??

Peaple are fickle if they think the person is doing a good job they will stick with them they don't know it's not being done right

how would you advertise in the flyer

i was thinkning simple is best

name of firm
oil boiler servicing + repairs
oftec approved

boiler services from £40 + parts
introduce 3 or more neighbours get £10 discount

with logos of oftec and names of boilers etc.
and many at bottom in smaller text the list of whats carried out in service

i know people will say this is cheap at £40 but thats the going cost in northern ireland

Mark mc
Sounds good
Might be beter to put what is involved in a proper service in bigger text so peaple will think ( that's not what I get) just a thought mate.

Do you comission too
What area in northern Ireland do you cover

will be doing installing, servicing, commissioning and repairs

i will be covering the co.antrim area im from randalstown.

i dont want to go into to much detail on a flyer, if you cant get the message in 5 secs that it goes in the bin.

hi i am looking to take a course in servicing oil boiler. would you mind telling me where i could do the course.
many thanks

Hi Mark. Have you considered approaching anyone who works at the local oil delivery firms? A list of punters from there computer would give you a nice start. It might cost you a couple of gin and tonics plus a bottle of perfume and time but can be rewarding in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Would agree eliminate possible fuel issues...
Replies
Views
S
OK then, good luck with it 👍👍
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Im doing a new build near Brecon...
Replies
Views
Boilers are rated to 350kw each, got the...
Replies
Views
Back