Oil Burner Housing Lock size | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil Burner Housing Lock size in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JJ800

Hi I'm new here so hopefully I have posted this in the correct section. I have oil fired central heating with small galvanized housing outside which houses the boiler and oil burner. The oil delivery man had to bleed the system last time and I lost the key so we forced the door off. I'm looking to replace the lock and key with a new one so can anyone link me to one online or tell me what size I need. I think its a cylinder type lock about a 20mm long barrel.
any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
JJ

Hello JJ. What make is the oil boiler? Not the burner, but the actual boiler, as often the boiler house is same maker and the lock can be bought from them.

Thanks for the fast response. I have included a pic of the old one i removed from the door/pannel of the housing.

Been looking online and came across these.
Capture.JPG

They look like they would do the job.

heres the old one.
Untitled 1.jpg

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Coil.......................................plus...
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
Hi mundungus How did your boiler problem get...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Back