Oil fired aga combined feed and vent | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil fired aga combined feed and vent in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

exedon2

Esteemed
Re-boilering large property found existing 45kw oil boiler and oil aga shares same feed tank
Aga is on a combined feed and vent
My inclination is to change it thoughts?

I was under the impression combined feed and vents were only acceptable on appliances with thermostatic control and latching over heat stats which a vapourising burner doesn't have
For piece of mind I would redo.

Edit: I'm going to check with an associate for you.

Similar plumbing topics

First question do you need additives? Fuel...
Replies
Views
All fixed. Changing the nozzle and cleaning...
Replies
Views
Glad you have it fixed 👍
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Back