Oil fired Rayburn 480K advice | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter billybobajob
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K

Discuss Oil fired Rayburn 480K advice in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billybobajob

Guys im renovating a old cottage and purchased a used Rayburn 480K oil fired cooker/heating stove but for the past 2 years iv been using a heatrae sadia amptec boiler for temporary heating, and a unvented 300lt santon hot water cylinder.My question is can I run the heatrae sadia boiler and a secondary along side the Rayburn 480K and can any one advice me how to do this as the rayburn has its own programmer.

get a3 registered engineer in to do it all for you. Its the law re unvented cyls, best they are oftec and know how to install rayburns as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Look at the HETAS web site.
Replies
Views
A small hounsfield heat only either internal...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
As Shaun says PDS an accumulator would be...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back