Oil Ran Out -- Got new oil, but now boiler needs bled... HELP! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil Ran Out -- Got new oil, but now boiler needs bled... HELP! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musenheddo

Hi all. I ran out of oil right before some more was delivered. I have bled air out before, but I have a new boiler and I'm not sure how to bleed this one. I was hoping some of you could help me out... I have a Warmflow boiler. I've uploaded some pictures here:

[DLMURL]https://picasaweb.google.com/112327043569665192093/BoilerPix?authuser=0&feat=directlink[/DLMURL]

I'm very cold and in need of help quick... thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove the red plastic cover on burner & try opening the Allen screw on the end of long brass shaft ( about 3" long ). Do NOT touch the smaller part sticking out as it is the pressure adjustment on oil pump!

refer to oftec engineer itl save you pounds in the long run doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All fixed. Changing the nozzle and cleaning...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Z
Need more details. What boiler, what burner...
Replies
Views
G
If its not producing heat then it's not firing...
Replies
Views
You're doing the right thing by leaving to a...
Replies
Views
Back