Oil Starter For Ten. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Oil Starter For Ten. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Went to a worcester heatslave, they turned it off because it was screaming. Pump on top.

Anyway turned up and no pressure, aav leaking, where's the filling loop, the what. Some daft feck had installed it behind the washing machine.

Re pressurised and turned it on.

Dead.

Turned it off on the clock and it sprung into life.

Hi limit is fine.

Divertor is fine.

Whats wrong with it?

Answers on a postcard.

i would have said something to do with wiring but what do i know about oil!!!!
BTW, i was following you down the A66 the other day simon - a pennine biomass white/brown nissan van - rather mucky. unlike your spotless motor:icon4:

It was the clock, sick of them going to pot. Flaming expensive as well. I just replace with a twin channel programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
C
just a note be warned the iso valves might...
Replies
Views
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back