Old baxi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Old baxi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bikerbas

Wilst working today i saw an old system baxi boiler so i asked the customer how old it was and she said 30 yr old its a sys boiler with tanks in loft but i noticed it had 5 pipes going to it and a built in pump.Never seen anything like it most old sys boilers only have 2 heating pipes plus the gas.
Does anyone know what the other pipes are for

ch flow ch return ,dhw return dhw flow and gas its not a system boiler as such its just on some of the older baxi wall mounts the pump used to get fitted in the case

maybe gravity flow and return to hot water
flow and return to heating
and cold feed from header tank

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the old wall mounted cast iron boilers with 4 tappings you had to buy the fittings either blanks or compression connectors depending on what you were doing , all 1" fittings, added a few quid to job. No jig kits then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Some things are unavoidable such as a...
Replies
Views
P
Have you paid everything he asked for and did...
Replies
Views
Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back