Old Vaillant boiler help needed | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Old Vaillant boiler help needed in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BAYZOOMA

Hi I'm desperately trying to find the user manual or help with setting the timer on my boiler... Its an old looking Vaillant one but I cant see any other info for it anywhere on the boiler... We are having problems with the heating coming on even though we think it is switched off, and our hot water only comes through hot if the tap is just dribbling the water out.

We basically wanna have the heating off at all times unless we manually turn it on, and we want our hot water on constant.

Any help would be great :)

You're best bet would be to get an engineer round to check the fault (if there is one) with the hot water and explain how everything works
I dare say you will only pay for the repair, the advice will usually be free

What do you mean by old looking ? is the time control built into the boiler or on the wall, from what you describe you have some faults with the boiler and need to call someone out to check it over, if payment is a problem, call Vaillant out on a fixed price repair , I think you can spread payments over 12 Mths

Just re-read your post, the heating coming on and hot water not working properly could be related
So def call someone in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back