ON/OFF switch on Ravenheat HE85T (CSI85T) combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ON/OFF switch on Ravenheat HE85T (CSI85T) combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

My 4 year old Ravenheat boiler HE85T (Exactly same as CSI85T) comes with an integral timer that can be used for various settings for all days/ weekdays/ weekends, which is working good.

I generally use it to have 2 hours of heat in the morning + 3 hours in the evening every day.

However, there are times when I need the boiler ON for 1 hour only (weekends etc).

Is there some kind of timer/ switch available that can help me achieve that without disturbing the integral timer?

I hope my description makes sense?

Thanks..

You could just fit a basic external timer ,if you wish,there will be a loop on boiler for this,however integrated timer will have to be left on constant or will over ride it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
Sorry, my original response should read if...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
I was unable to create a second account for...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 126113
D
Back