Ondemand In-Line Hot Water Advice | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Ondemand In-Line Hot Water Advice in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

B

brooky

Hello,

I currently have an economy seven water heater that heats 115 Litres each night. We rarely have baths (electric showers instead) and only really use the hot water to do the washing up.

Is it a reasonable idea to get an on demand hot water electric supply? I live in a hard water area so I might need to get a water softener too.

Do you think this is a mad idea? If not are there any particular types you can recommend?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning, he took it out from where it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Go to the manufacturer's of the units you want...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
40*C in the danger zone for legionella growth...
Replies
Views
Back