ONE NIGHT ONLY - The Midsummer Special | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 1K

Discuss ONE NIGHT ONLY - The Midsummer Special in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Right you hopeless pyshpoor excuses for plumbers.

This thread will be opened up on Saturday night at 9pm for a no holds barred night of mayhem where anything, yep ANYTHING, goes.

Although going by past efforts it'll be one long sausagefest!

So party frocks and make up on Girls! It'll be a blast!

I'm dressed and ready for the action!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373746332.449462.jpg

Looks like Jon's flotation aids when he goes out on his teeny weeny boat later!

A bit quiet in here right now, I've just put £50 behind the bar and even Croppie hasn't had a half of shandy out of it yet.

On my third can of diet coke. Can't drink full fat coke as it gives me the trots. Had enough beer the last two nights.

Been up since 4.00 am and am drunk as a **** so give fcuk what you say to me darlings

What we talking about then??

i will get the party started..............

So the weather......good

Is now the right time to call everybody on ukpf except supper plumb a *****!!

evening, bit ****ed that i havent been paid by a custard, and the cheeky pig has buggered off to cornwall for the weekend, taking my payment with her. on another note, a bottle of Southern Comfort always smooths down the rough edges!

Just got back from taking my daughter for a walk, was about to lift her out of the pram, Shi.... everywhere, there goes my plans of an easy weekend, i have a pram to clean down before i can chill out!

I had a BBQ today, no chance of getting food poisoning with me running the show.

everything burnt to a crisp, funnily all tastes the same you don't know if its burger or salmon.

Looks like we're in for a night of Croppie bashing!

I wanna know who's fffing drink she's pouring.

Bigger one than that for me love.
If she gives me a big un ill give her my big un!!

I hear that cos Croppie is such a generous bloke, he has left an open ended cheque behind the bar with his guaruntee card too,

Cheers Croppie,

I will have a pint of Guiness and a whatever everyone else wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
As a young man i installed a lot of one pipe...
Replies
Views
Think the appropriate phrase for this should...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back