online boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss online boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
usually buy my boilers from merchants but thinking of starting to buy online. just want to know the best site/s for prices and delivery?

Are they much cheaper? I've had problems with damaged boilers before and have been sorted very quickly, either got the merchants to deliver a replacement or taken it back myself.

dont forget if you stop using local independant merchants, in favour of online , when you want that little union that the independant used to carry one saturday morning they may not be there in the long term.

dont forget if you stop using local independant merchants, in favour of online , when you want that little union that the independant used to carry one saturday morning they may not be there in the long term.

dont worry b & q are always around to charge £5 for a fitting:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/2 tap flexi both ends eg loose nut both ends...
Replies
Views
Apologies gmartine. The website is...
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Thank you. I will give it a turn later on and...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back