Open fire with back boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Open fire with back boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

when I removed the back coal saver I can now see the mental back boiler. I could not see the back boiler when I put the coal saver in place last year .

Do I recover the metal back boiler in fire cement or is their something better.

The fire cement at the bottom of the photo is where I block off the hole under the back boil
IMG_20231110_113710.jpg

To stop it drawings to much. Because the Stove in the backroom gives us enough hot water. When both fire are on. The water gets far to hot.

Because both fire are connected to the hot waters tank upstairs.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok, thanks, so if it can not be accessed from...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Probably a fault with the controls.
Replies
Views
Of yes of course, I never thought of that! At...
Replies
Views
Back