'Openable window or vent' | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss 'Openable window or vent' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
When manufacturers instructions refer to additional ventilation for a flueless catalytic gas fire installation, can a patio door that opens be classed as an openable window or vent?

last one i put demanded a permanent wall vent, and i hate the things as what happens when the catalist comb breaks down and they have blocked the vent. re window/vent custards may open these mid winter for a bit of air, cant see them leaving the patio doors open!

The vent will need to be permanent so a door won't count, this is basic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there is an adequate permanent vent in already. Just seeking clarification on whether a patio door counts as an openable window

Patio door = door openable window = window there rules not mine maybe people will leave a window open but not a door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

H
Recommend them sending another engineer out...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
Tried calling the company that done the report...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I am potentially buying a house but the...
Replies
Views
Nigel Davies
N
L
  • Question
Exactly mate :)
Replies
Views
Back