opportunites that may come when i have completed my train4jobs course? | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss opportunites that may come when i have completed my train4jobs course? in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

does anyone know what opportunites that may come when i complete this course they say i will recieve nvqs in plumbing,gas,domestic electrical and renewable engineering , they also say i will have the relevant certificates to say i am gas registered etc

can anyone help me out?

Do you know the tradesman (plumber) you will be working along side during the time you are in training ?

What sort of work do they do ? is it install or maintenance, domestic or commercial, plumbing & heating ?

These are the people & this is were you will learn the most from not the training course.

Can I jump in here without starting another thread?

If I was going to tech for a few days per week; would I be working alongside someone (if I could find a tradesman to take me on) whilst I'm at tech, or would I be better getting my NVQ's and then finding an apprentiship.

Thanks,
James.

Do you know the tradesman (plumber) you will be working along side during the time you are in training ?

What sort of work do they do ? is it install or maintenance, domestic or commercial, plumbing & heating ?

These are the people & this is were you will learn the most from not the training course.

Can I jump in here without starting another thread?

If I was going to tech for a few days per week; would I be working alongside someone (if I could find a tradesman to take me on) whilst I'm at tech, or would I be better getting my NVQ's and then finding an apprentiship.

Thanks,
James.

100% apprenticeship then you get the college practical and theoretical stuff aswell as your onsite assessments all at once. Not doing an apprenticeship you will do the college practical and theoretical stuff but no assessment making it incomplete. I've known lads have to redo their level 2 from scratch when they found an apprenticeship after already doing a year in college.

Yeah,its not an apprenticeship. You do theory based learning and do some on the computer on a single.ulated learning program. Then you go in to college centre to practise the theory on practical and get assessed doing so. Then after so many modules and practicals they send you to a working building site to work with qualified people doing the job for real to gain more experience and use it as evidence for your portfolio.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Depends what you want to end up doing. Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m looking for a course that will...
Replies
Views
Back