Opportunity to gain experience in Kent area | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Opportunity to gain experience in Kent area in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am offering the chance for a hardworking and motivated person to gain valuable experience in the plumbing industry with a opportunity for a apprenticeship in the future.

My background: I have run my own business for 1 year now and have a further 5 years experience in the industry, our work mostly consists of bathroom renovations, general plumbing and heating work, with the enthasis to move into more boiler, unvented cylinder and heating work this year.

I am am offering the chance to work and gain experience and pictures to help someone gain a NVQ, in return I am after someone polite, punctual and motivated. If this fits you then please pm me, for the right person I will offer as much help and guidance as possible with the view to take them on in the future if work continues to keep growing.

please pm me if anyone is interested in this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am looking to gain...
Replies
Views
Level 3 Plumber looking to help someone out on...
Replies
Views
Hi all just a quick post,my name is mark and...
Replies
Views
Back