Out of work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Out of work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

O

Owain2108

Hi guys, recently joined this forum, looks great!
Currently going through an incredibly dry spell in work where I dont have any :(
Am seriously considering moving into London to work continuing the self employed business. Living in South Wales at the moment and wondered whether anyone has tried the whole 'moving to London to work' scenario and is it worth it? Or if anybody knows of any major work opportunities going in my area?
Thanks

ble wyt ti?

avat1.jpg

One might think the boiler is on the ceiling!

avat.jpg

That’s better!

Last edited:
Hi guys, recently joined this forum, looks great!
Currently going through an incredibly dry spell in work where I dont have any :(
Am seriously considering moving into London to work continuing the self employed business. Living in South Wales at the moment and wondered whether anyone has tried the whole 'moving to London to work' scenario and is it worth it? Or if anybody knows of any major work opportunities going in my area?
Thanks

Owain,

Being another chap that lives in Wales (Originally from England before Dean comments). Can you tell us a little more about yourself, where are you from, what sort of work do you do?

I am very busy at the moment but even when I lived in England it was very much feast or famine.

Welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Owain,

Being another chap that lives in Wales (Originally from England before Dean comments). Can you tell us a little more about yourself, where are you from, what sort of work do you do?

I am very busy at the moment but even when I lived in England it was very much feast or famine.

Welcome to the forum

bloomin foreigner coming into my country stealing all the work

Im the same at the mo, i have no idea how ive hung onto this house this year so far, been getting jobs off friends more than the locals, yell.com is crap. send off CVs but get nothing back..

Ive never been on the doll but i can see it going that way if i try and continue being self employed..

Similar plumbing topics

Are Cadent still hiring?..................
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
Good I am looking for a work shadowing...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
Is the gas pipe magnetic?
Replies
Views
Back