Outdoor rainwater shower: Which pump? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Outdoor rainwater shower: Which pump? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I am hoping that this pump will work for an outdoor rain water shower that I am currently setting up outside on our balcony. I contacted the company to ask for advise on this but they haven't responded. If this won't work do any of you know if there is another pump that will work?

Garden Pump TGP 1000 E - https://www.trotec24.com/en-de/tools/submerged-water-pumps/garden-pump-tgp-1000-e.html

I plan on trying to pump the rain water from a barrel on the ground floor of my home up to a gas powered shower on our balcony (first floor at approx. 3m to 4m high). See attached pictures

This is the shower we have purchased and all the spec is listed on here.

12L Gas LPG Hot Water Heater Propane Tankless Instant Boiler Shower Ridgeyard | eBay - https://www.ebay.ie/itm/12L-Gas-LPG-Hot-Water-Heater-Propane-Tankless-Instant-Boiler-Shower-Ridgeyard/223063002343?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Suitable Water Pressure.....Min.0.02MPa.Max.0.8MPa, Starting Pressure: 0.025MPa

What pump would work in this type of setting?

Many thanks

Anna

Attachments

• rain water barrel.png
    rain water barrel.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 26
  • locations.png
    locations.png
    614.2 KB · Views: 28

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
@Ben-gee thank you for your advice. That's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, got a local plumber in to look at the...
Replies
Views
C
The first pump you suggest is made for a...
Replies
Views
H
  • Question
I think all images are in order of listings...
Replies
Views
hussy
H
Back