Outside Waste Pipe Leaking | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Outside Waste Pipe Leaking in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi
I have no idea what I'm on about in technical terms so please bear with me!
When I drain my bath water gushes out of the side of the house ; I'm guessing that theres some sort of blockage or obstruction near the top as it seems to be coming from just above where the pipe starts. I bought some Mr Muscle drain unblocker, however it didn't work- I think it's only a partial blockage as it drains fine if I put the bath taps on, it's only when I try to drain a large body of water I have a problem.
I live in a council house so they are responsible for repairs. I tried reporting it online when I got in from work last night but due to corona virus they're only doing emergency repairs right now- I'm not sure that this is an emergency repair and if it's easily done I don't mind having a go myself (I've fixed my boiler twice with the help of Google and YouTube!)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Might be worth putting weight in the tray and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First, ensure the exact position of the leak...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It looks like a basket strainer waste and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Back