over pressured boiler help help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss over pressured boiler help help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legzi

hi please help i over pressured my boiler and it splurted water the electrics seem to work as it turns on the flame wont light but it is clicking the pressure went to zero but when i try to turn up pressure water spurts out the top of the condensate trap how can i fix this any ideas welcome thanks

needs to be refilled to 1 bar

when i turn the taps for the pressure it starts leaking from top of condensate trap straight away do u mean keep letting pressure in and it will stop leaking thanks

help!!!!!!!! plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an internal leak, as theres no direct connection between heating and cold feed pipes and the condensate trap. You need a gas safe engineer to look at it, get a freind to recommend one. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
You might have a EV (expansion vessel)...
Replies
Views
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Thank you. I will give it a turn later on and...
Replies
Views
Back