p shaped bath panel | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss p shaped bath panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I'm after a bit of help as im learning the plumbing trade. I've just fitted a p shaped bath which was not supplied with a side panel so customer has gone out and bought one from b and q.
How would I know it is matching the bath?
Would I Need to fit a frame on the straight part of the bath?
There was clips already screwed on the underside of the bath which I assume they are for the bath panel?
At first glance I think it a wrong pane or I need different clips?
Any help I would really appreciate thanks

Hello there,

Why don't you ask your customer to buy the right bath panel where he bought the p shaped bath? Most of the time you won't fit the bath panel but you can be lucky...

I would always build a frame around the bath to support the bath as well

Thanks for the reply they bought the bath from some shop which was closing down and that was a few weeks 4. I just wanted to make sure instead of taking hours to try and fit it.
I did make a frame to go against the wall to support the bath but just haven't done a frame for the front as of yet thanks

If you have got the right panel that size of bath then sometimes you do not need a frame depends how you supported the bath at the back.

Here check the link [video]http://www.bathrooms.com/instructions/F-208Left_P_Shaped_Bath_Installation_Manual.pdf[/video]

When I fit a timber frame to the side of the bath should I put a spirit level vertically to the side of bath. Mark it and then make the frame about three quarters of an inch inside the bath thanks yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
me, fit uprights, that way you know its not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it is cracked then local car body repair...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it is cracked/broken a local car body...
Replies
Views
That's brilliant mate, thank you. I didn't see...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
Back