Pan connection and white waste | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pan connection and white waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trev78

Hello all,

I'm on the last bits (ish) with my bathroom install...!thanks to those for the help so far.

A quick WC waste question:

I'm using the original closed coupled toilet, but the position will be slightly different height and off the wall, due to tiling, etc.

I'd like to keep the exposed pipe work white, and probably put a collar round the pipe to cover the hole in the tiles. Any thoughts on some products to take up the difference and keep it all neat would be appreciated!

02b7bc939d05825694052bffa93b7de6.jpg

3e811144a94ad780579afe6fdb3c0c90.jpg

25c3b86c26b814694ccd9926eb0beba6.jpg

Cheers,

Trev

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that would be offsetting in the wrong direction. It's replacing what is there, but a little longer and taller, but keeping a neat look. Toilet rear would be to the left of the last two pictures...

It's a 90degree pan connector just to clarify... Want to get rid of the grey pipe up to the connection in the floor too

Tile tight to the pipe or screwfix sell 110mm chrome or white pipe collars

That was exactly what I wanted to use. But will the pan connector not be smaller diameter and look odd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
No to strap boss on elbow. Yes to trim back...
Replies
Views
ADH is the Approved Document (for the Building...
Replies
Views
Any of the cement faced extruded polystyrene...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First thing you may want to check, that...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back