paper work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss paper work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

P

ptr080

hi all,
fitted combi system in empty property,fired up,commisioned,registerd with gas safe,as there was no tennent i filled in paper work for tennent/landlord but did not have tennants name,so said i would call back when tennant moves in,
having trouble getting payment off landlord,was on labour only job,
can i hold back paper work untill payment is sorted ?

not trying to start a debate just trying to get advice on how to get payment

As per Roger.
But, as you have already registered with gas safe, llord will get bcn. So legally he only needs a cp12 before tenant moves in. He could go elsewhere for this leaving you chasing.
I feel for you, been in similar situation before.
Has he given a reason for withholding payment?

just holding part payment,annoying as they got it cheap any way,and was hard work,just bad company who seem to enjoy not paying thats why i said labour only but i needed the work,they are not good landlords and have had none reg people fitting boilers in past on other propertys in same village, job is spot on to the book,dont want to sound big headed just wanted to cover my back as they would try and find any ex not to pay,new tennent has been in for a week now,

Similar plumbing topics

76 Views and not one single "expert" has...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
G
True, when something happens to your plumbing...
Replies
Views
In that case Steve. FAB start to 2019. Long...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
Back