PEX Crimp ring test | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss PEX Crimp ring test in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I'm installing PEX b for the first time, and I was wondering if the Go no go tool needs to fit correctly on all sides of the ring after crimping. I did one fitting and it fits correctly on one side but doesn't fit if I try the other direction. Any insight?

In theory it should fit all around but it’s the nature of the beast with crimp rings one part will always be bigger as the material has to go somewhere etc

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If you go and put your hose in the top like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was hoping for a 1/4 turn ball valve type...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. I think you were right. I took the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done for sorting it. Waggling the trv pin...
Replies
Views
Back