Pilot light wont come on, boiler just wont kick in | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pilot light wont come on, boiler just wont kick in in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boggysmoggy

Hi,

Had our new worcester 30si boiler installed about 3 months ago (havent moved in yet due to renovations, the boiler was tested and was working fine with the old radiators) Since then we have put in new radiators and went to start up the system. The pilot light failed to come on and the boiler just wouldnt kick in. The next day we decided to try again and this time the boiler did start and we got 15mins of heat before the system cut out. We have no idea why this cut out. Now we are back to square one with the pilot light not coming on. Have checked for frozen condensate pipe problems however all is fine. What we have noticed however is the syphon is full of water. Should this happen? Does anything have any other thoughts?

Thanks

yes the timer is set on continous like the manual says and the heat is on number 6 which is maximum. I will have to get the guy called out i was just wondering if it was something simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
C
Weird thing is if I use boost to put heating...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back