Pipe configuration soil waste pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pipe configuration soil waste pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, can anybody tell me if this would be ok to use as a pipe configuration? obviously the black fitting would be replaced by underground pipework, also the 3 socket t piece wouldn't be used, and it's a bit wonky, so not sure what fitting to use on that part, any advice would be good thanks
IMG_20200513_142920.jpg
IMG_20200513_142950.jpg
IMG_20200513_142959.jpg
IMG_20200513_143010.jpg
IMG_20200513_143032.jpg
IMG_20200513_143039.jpg
IMG_20200513_143107.jpg

Is that an overflow gully - the orange thing with the grate.
Are they not meant to be trapped before entering the main sewer?
Do they also not need a fixture running into them to replenish the trap?

OZ,
The trap is built in inside, usually removable for rodding /jetting through.

Guessing there was a gulley there, now removed and the junction added for a stack.
Stack would need a rodding / jetting access just above ground level.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
If the coupling fits, then no need for what I...
Replies
Views
I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Back