Pipe insulation advice sought | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pipe insulation advice sought in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, just joined the forum.
I am not a plumber but a handyman in my spare time for local customers for various jobs within my skillbase.
I have a job to do that requires some water pipes to be re-insulated. in the photo attached, it shows the pipes circled red to be done. Simple job i think but struggling to find the correct material to use as the wool insulation.
I thought i could find a wrap around wool that then gets taped like the existing but cannot find anything like that in the UK.
Can someone point me in the right direction, the trade name for such a product and possible suppliers. I could be going down the wrong path on this looking for a wrap-around product.
Could it be all fabricated pipe insulation that has been shaped and cut to fit?
could anyone advise please

Attachments

• Meter cupboard for quoting.jpg
    Meter cupboard for quoting.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 33
Arms flex panel insulation

Yes it’s stick back so peal and stick

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hmm. We're talking about British Standards...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My advice would be to put the drain off...
Replies
Views
The bath has been in use for 11 months or so...
Replies
Views
I
  • Question
Thank you very helpful sounds like the first...
Replies
Views
illumini
I
Back