Pipe slice offers??????? | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pipe slice offers??????? in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Electricians Forums

News Hound
Admin
S. Mod
Smart switch 1 gang 1 way{/b}

Hi, i’ve been trying to buy a smart switch 1 gang 1 way but i opened my conventional wall switch and i only have 1 red wire(Live Old UK) 1 black wire(Neutral Old UK) and 1 Green/Yellow(Earth Old UK) but the smart switches have another wire the Load wire, now i’m confused how does this work?

Click Smart switch 1 gang 1 way to continue reading this thread.

This content has been posted from our Electrical Advice website. You're welcome to reply to the question or post your own question, whether DIY or professional.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here's an attachment of the PDF if people are...
Replies
Views
I said in another post, heat pumps have been...
Replies
Views
I would still wire it from the 10 way.:p:p
Replies
Views
Back