Pipework for bathroom - all ok? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pipework for bathroom - all ok? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

schmores

Can someone take a look at the below and let me know if you see any issues with what I'm planning on doing?

The design is the rear wall of the bathroom. The whole thing will be sealed with aquapanel etc other than the two areas where the pump and shower control are, these will be concealed behind a mirror and vanity unit.

Im going to use speed fit for all the piping with cold bends for any parts of the pipe work that will be covered by paneling.

Im hoping its all ok but some feedback from people in the know would be greatly appreciated.

Screen_Shot_2014_01_07_at_11_31_45.jpg

Two things I'd be a little concerned about:
a. How are you going to locate the shower pump. Unless the manufacturer's instructions say otherwise it shouldn't be screwed down.
b. Again check the manufacturer's instructions, but most don't like running in enclosed spaces without some / good ventilation.

Similar plumbing topics

If poss i would run to outside to stack.
Replies
Views
well done you a tricky job well executed and...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Oh I love the PEX maintenance loops, what a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would tend to agree with snowhead the...
Replies
Views
Back