Pivot door needed for 850mm gap. See pic | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pivot door needed for 850mm gap. See pic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi everyone.

Been asked to fit a new pivot door for this tray and reseal. The gap wall to wall is 850mm. I don't know why the previous door was taken off.

Ive had a price from city's which is about £280, seems a bit steep. I know they had trouble finding it. They could find other doors but we're either too small or too big without the necessary adjustment available. See the picture, the tray has a raised edge.

The lady also wants to replace a radiator with a towel warmer, pipe work will need altering. By time labour has been put on the price is going to seem pretty high, I'm not trying to be the cheapest by any means but I don't want to look a rip off either. I'm looking at half a day, maybe a bit longer.

Does anyone know where I could get a cheaper door or do you think that sounds about right?
Thanks

IMG_20190625_163425.jpg

Similar plumbing topics

E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just done some investigation under the...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back