Plastic tabs on appliance's | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plastic tabs on appliance's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
The little hooks that click on when pushed and off with a push from a screw driver. Has anyone found anything that can stick them back together so they can still click back into place without breaking instantly. He seems to happen to me a lot

Me too think he means the clips that normally hold pcbs in and you have to spring them out

Shoe goo mut I normally use or super glue (shoe takes a few minutes to dry and hold but it's flexible)

Shoe goo mut I normally use or super glue (shoe takes a few minutes to dry and hold but it's flexible)

I have tried super glue but as soon as I pushed it back up it broke off again. Never thought of shoe glue. Interesting. Thanks

I have tried super glue but as soon as I pushed it back up it broke off again. Never thought of shoe glue. Interesting. Thanks

Holding my shoes together and hasn't split yet :D (where you bend at the toes)

I have never broke any on any Pcb change. You watch, now I will break every set I touch:p:p:p:p

Viessmann 050 , you have to unclip the PCB to get to the coni trap ( poor design TBH ) ..... get you glue ready boys , yer going to need it lol .

Viessmann 050 , you have to unclip the PCB to get to the coni trap ( poor design TBH ) ... get you glue ready boys , yer going to need it lol .

yep very stupid design but not as bad a the baxi solo traps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
When it comes to solvent weld plastic pipes...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Can you get in to split the existing fill...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
If you ask a question on site looking to learn...
Replies
Views
Back