please can someone make sense of rd628 boiler PLEASE... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss please can someone make sense of rd628 boiler PLEASE... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emma2612

Hello,

I have a Worcester rd628 boiler. The problem is I have constant hot water but when I put heating on it comes on for 30 mins max then I can hear the boiler cutting out like its turning itself on and off. It does this for a min then a red light flashes. According to the manual a flashing red light 4 times per second could be a number of things. I have had someone look but they couldn't work it out. So now I'm stuck.
Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks. X

It's normally one of two things on that boiler (re badged Worcester SI 2 I think) but you need your engineer back and get him on the phone to Worcester Bosch technical. They're very very helpful and open til late weekdays, he can get them on 0844 892 3366. It's option 2 then option 1, you normally get put straight through to an adviser then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Back