Please help, radiators not working correctly. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Please help, radiators not working correctly. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

F

Frab

I have just moved into a house with a five year old boiler. I have found that there are two radiators which are getting heat going into them from the pipe, but it is not circulating to the radiator atall. One radiator is downstairs and the other is upstairs. They are the only two radiators without a temp regualtor on them. I have bled all radiators in the house and tried the hitting the pipes hard method but to no prevail...! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Best advice is get a plumber in, post on the looking for plumber section on here so you get someone who knows how to sort it and not a cowboy, or ask a family member if they recommend someone. It will be worth it trust me especially with it dropping below zero the coming days.

if one pipe to the rad is getting hot and the pipe the other side is cold you have no flow so open with the head or if stiff take the plastic cap off and open the valve with a pair of grips or a ajustable should do the trick

Similar plumbing topics

Since it became normal for trv's to be bi...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
They can stick quite easily, try a spray with...
Replies
Views
TBSE is good practice! As long as flow is the Top.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Ben-gee. East Devon. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back