Please help! Trouble with finding correct shower hose | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Please help! Trouble with finding correct shower hose in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

Recently the metal shower hose on my bathtub has broken and I have been trying for the past few months without success to find a replacement hose and shower nozzle head. The shower nozzle head has broken off of the hose itself.

I have tried to hire a few plumbers to come and fix this for me but either the plumbers don't turn up or when they eventually do, they tell me that they cannot find the correct replacement shower hose. I can't seem to find any branding/model number anywhere. The hose can retract to fit into a holder on the side of the bathtub (see photos attached). I have included measurements of all parts below:

Shower hose:
  • length = 162cm
  • diameter = 1.5cm
Shower nozzle head:
  • length = 23cm
  • diameter = 2.5cm
Shower holder (diameter of hole which hose retracts into):
  • diameter = 2.5cm

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me identify the correct replacement shower hose to buy and where I can buy it! I have attached some photos of the bathtub and shower hose.

Many thanks for any help!

Image.jpeg
Image-1.jpeg
Image-2.jpeg
Image-3.jpeg
Image-4.jpeg
Image-5.jpeg
Image-6.jpeg
Image-7.jpeg
Image-8.jpeg

Looks like a stnd shower hose

The hard part is being able to fit it through the pass through part

Upvote 0
did you undo the old one that has been left on there?

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you! Can't believe it was this simple...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks like the original washer and washer seat...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Possibly Mcalpine ST90CP10-70 if the top looks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct aslong as you can tape the other hose...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
Back