Please help, Worcester Bosch boiler problem!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Please help, Worcester Bosch boiler problem!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tpoynter

I have a Worcester Bosch combi boiler and have just returned from being away for a month. The HW works just fine, but the CH only works in off or on status and none of the other options like once, timed etc. There is a black triangle with (( )) flashing within the dashboard interface and my father thinks it is a sensor issue as he has had a similar issue.

I don't want to have to pay the £365 to call out a Worcester Bosch engineer to fix it, especially as it is only 2.5 years old. I welcome any advice anyone can offer.

Many Thanks

tpoynter

Could still be in Warranty. You ought to check this out...as you could have a free repair from Worcester.

As for the fault, you could easily look this up in the user manual using the fault finding section at the back.

However that is as far as I personally go for advising people with gas appliances as it is not advisable for joe public to tinker with anything that consumes gas...for obvious reasons. Anything to do with water I'll be as helpful as I can, anything that can explode, poison and hurt people is best attended by a professional.

Like I say, check that it isn't still in warranty. you'd be amazed at the amount of boilers that can carry warranties upto and in excess of 5 years, if maintained, installed by a registered installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Have you tried turning it off and on again ?
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Has there been any resolution to this please...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
Replies
Views
Back