Please recommend a replacement c/\heating programmer & thermostat for a digistat scr | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Please recommend a replacement c/\heating programmer & thermostat for a digistat scr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil999

Can you please recommend a non wireless fixed on the wall central heating programmer and thermostat that can replace my digistat scr and rf601
I have a greenstar 28i junior and the built in timer mt10 no longer works under timer mode so I leave it on all the time
and control via thermostat. The digistat is now also proving unreliable.

Is there a central heating programmer that incorporates a 7 day timer and a thermostat and uses the same wiring as the digistat so I can just replace it and fix onto the wall next to the boiler.
Many thanks for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate...
Replies
Views
D
Sounds like you need somebody competent to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info Shaun ! I’ll get that...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
C
Leave it on constant and control it via a...
Replies
Views
Back