Plumber/heating engineer wanted in surrey area | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber/heating engineer wanted in surrey area in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to expanding business looking to take on another plumber ,will be on a self employed basis. Most of my work is in and around surrey,very occasional job in central London.
Must have own van/tools, utr and national insurance number.
Pm me or call 07941-384408 if interested.
Thanks,
Tony

Opportunity knocking for someone might even be a stop gap for someone who's looking for a few day's to top up their own workload....regards Turnpin:smile5:

Tony, would you be interested in taking on someone as a plumbers mate?

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and...
Replies
Views
Plumber/Heating Engineer wanted good rates of...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or...
Replies
Views
Back